Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O – Best Gaming Mouse
Precise tournament gaming mouse with honeycomb surface. Ambidextrous operation, six programmable buttons. High precision optical sensor with 12,000 query DPITals of 1000 Hertz and response time of a milliseconds. Suitable for accelerations up to 50 g. Super slippery mouse feet and very soft cable. Smooth surface, ideal for dry hands.
- The Model O gaming mouse is the latest addition to Glorious' highly regarded line of PC accessories. Thanks to its superb feature set and sophisticated aesthetics, the Model O is an excellent choice for those seeking an outstanding gaming mouse.
- Glorious have taken considerable effort to ensure that the Model O both looks outstanding and meets the expectations of demanding gamers. The Model O includes many innovative features, such as a surface which has been moulded into a distinct Honeycomb pattern. This pattern enhances the mouse's already impressive appearance and helps users maintain a strong grip by giving their palm a tactile surface to hold.
- The clean lines of the Model 1 are highlighted by the RGB LEDs that run across its edges. Illumination effects for these LEDs can be controlled via dedicated software. One useful effect is a a DPI indicator which can be colour coded so you always know your settings.
- The Model O is ideal for gamers as it is both manoeuvrable and has remarkable tracking accuracy. The mouse is extremely easy to move thanks to its light weight of just 67g and the Model O has G-Skate mouse feet, which ensure it glides smoothly across surfaces. In order to keep performance lag to a minimum Glorious opted to make the Model O a wired rather than a wireless gaming mouse.
- Accuracy is boosted by a Pixart 3360 Sensor. This ensures the Model O meets esports industry standards, meaning that there is pixel perfect tracking, zero mouse acceleration and a high 1000hz polling rate.
Please charge the mouse first after receiving the goods,this model of mouse charging must be turned to the ON position for normal charging
When using a mouse, please unplug the USB receiver at the bottom of the mouse and insert it into the working computer, aThen turn on the switch at the bottom of the mouse,so that the working computer can recognize the mouse normally.
(Note: If the previous sequence is wrong and the mouse does not work properly, please turn off the mouse switch first, then remove the USB receiver from the work computer, wait a while before plugging in the work computer USB receiver, Then turn on the switch at the bottom of the mouse,In this way, the working computer will recognize the mouse normally.)
Step 1: Pull out the nano receiver at the bottom of the mouse (the rectangular slot next to the switch at the bottom of the mouse), insert it into the USB port of the computer and install it together.
Step 2: Then turn on the switch at the bottom of the mouse to pair with the computer (normal pairing time takes 10 to 30 seconds), the first installation. (If the sequence is wrong and the computer cannot recognize the USB receiver, please start again and repeat the steps 1 and 2 correctly) If pairing is required, it can be used after pairing is successful.
Step 3: Move the mouse or press the left and right keys to activate normal use.
Instructions for use and precautions:
1. The mouse can be fully charged in two or three hours. Charging supports USB interface, mobile phone charging head and mobile power supply.
2. The switch at the bottom of the mouse indicates that off is to turn off the mouse, on is to turn off the colorful backlight and turn on the mouse, and O is to turn on the colorful backlight to turn on the mouse.
3. When the mouse cursor moves slowly, or the mouse light is dim or stuck, please check whether the battery is low in time, and it is recommended to charge it in time.
4. When the mouse cannot be connected, please check whether the power switch at the bottom of the mouse is turned on or move the nano receiver to the USB port of another device. (If you still can't connect, please check whether the installation steps are in the wrong order.)
5. If you do not use the mouse for a long time, it is recommended to turn off the mouse power switch to save the mouse battery power.
Specification:Item Name:2.4G Wireless Mouse
Buttons: 6 buttons
The Max DPI: 1600 DPI,3200DPI(Black/White)
Ajustable DPI Switch: 800 /1200 /1600DPI,1200-2400-3200DPI(Black/White)
WiFi Range: 10M
Charging Cable Length: About 35-45cm
Switch Life: 10 M illion T imes
Product weight: 95g±3g
Package weight: 200g±3g
Support System: Windows/Mac
1 x 2.4G Wireless Mouse
1 x USB Receiver
1 x Charging Cable