It's exactly what you think it is. A small pool to install in your garden, made for your dog to bathe, swim and play in when the weather's warm.
Instead of the inflatable paddling pools you often find for kids, dog paddling pools are even easier to set up.
Not just a paddling pool but a fountain too! Simply connect your water pipe to enable the sprinkler effect and watch your dog play for hours in the cascades of water.
These are shallow paddling pools but will still keep your dog super cool with the fountain effects that can be turned on and off as desired.
Coming in at approximately 150cm in diameter, these will fit dogs of most sizes.
Tips for using Peteast splash sprinkler pad for dogs:
1. Please control the water pressure reasonably to prevent the spray direction towards outside.
2. Please TRIM your dogs' nails before using the dog splash pad.
3. Please connect your garden water pipe ( 3/4" solid brass connector or 0.63" inner diameter water pipe) to the faucet tightly.
4. Please do not place the dog sprinkler on hard and uneven surfaces.
5. Please do not move the pet splash pad when full of water.
6. Please get the splash pad for dogs away from direct sunlight and heat.
Water inlet in the bottom. You do not have to worry about your dog biting the water inlet to destroy the splash pad or getting injured by accident when your four-legged friends enjoy the happy moment with the dog's summer toys.
0.5mm thickened PVC
Peteast dog splash pad for large dogs is made of 0.5mm thickened PVC material, which is 50% thicker than other dog sprinklers. The pet splash pad is durable and not easy to be scratched by dog claws.